Thermo Scientific’s DFS GC/MS is an advanced magnetic sector, high resolution product built to analyze target compounds and to solve general organic analytical questions. It is a complete hardware and software solution.
With its innovative, small design, the DFS GC/MS delivers:
- The highest performance and the lowest signal/noise, sized to preserve your lab’s valuable real estate
- The gold standard in confident, ultra-trace quantification that ensures dependable productivity and impressive results
- Quiet, operational economy with pumps housed inside the instrument, consuming just half the power of its nearest competitor
- Versatility in application flexibility, multiple ionization choices, and probe options
The DFS removes GC/HRMS complexity with its:
- Automated tuning and intuitive user interface
- Elimination of daily calibration routines through automated MID mass calibration
- Simplified control of complex GC configurations
TargetQuan 3 (TQ3) Software
- Has a simplified workflow for efficient data processing
- Is tailored for workflow-orientated quantification to serve laboratories charged with performing routine quantification of POPs in a regulated environment.
Contact us to learn more about DFS GC/MS technical specifications or pricing.